New maps not champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnuchiBouchi

01-27-2011

I'm sure its a lot more work but I for one would like to see new interactive maps with traps to make the game play more interesting for veteran players. I'm happy that you offer us new content but new champions are not keeping me and my friends entertained and I would hate to see such a great game die because of boredom. Thanks for all the wonderful entertainment Riot Games. I will honestly admit you're one of the best gaming companies I have come across keeping the game and item mall balanced while staying in business is incredible , but I would really like to see it taken to the next level.

I know this is just 1 players opinion so please if you come across this forum let us know what you think!

Her Used Tampon

01-27-2011

I dont want to spew the same things Riot says, but seriously: they have different departments working on champions, and different departments working on maps.

PKPikmin

01-27-2011

Some quick enlightenment, new member.

Riot has seperate teams for its different features. There's a champ team and a map team, so the focus of one does not hinder the other. Maps just take WAY longer to make as they have to consider balancing for every character in the game, as well as give the map a draw to differentiate it.

SnuchiBouchi

01-27-2011

I understand that there are different teams. I just wish there was more focus going into the maps instead of champions. I have seen probably 10 maybe 12 new champions in the last year but no new maps but edits to pre existing ones for the holidays.

lilnukboy

01-27-2011

I completely agree! Looking at the map of Runeterra on League of Legends Wiki, there are some great places (Plague Jungle, Shurima Desert, Bubbling Bog, Serpentine River, or Fyrone Flats to name a few) that would make for awesome 5v5 Arenas.
Also, having arenas modeled after different cities (Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, or Bilgewater) could provide some fantastic variation / flavor to the Arena battlegrounds.
I really enjoy the lore and all of the effort that's gone into the backstory of League of Legends, and I think that they have plenty to work with to make awesome and unique Arenas.

SnuchiBouchi

01-28-2011

bump

Saint Kaizz

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her Used Tampon View Post
I dont want to spew the same things Riot says, but seriously: they have different departments working on champions, and different departments working on maps.
I'm sorry but um... where the HELL are the ones working on maps? I think the ones making maps should switch places with the ones making champions lol cuz I have yet to see a new map besides Summer and Autumn -_-

MindlessLegend

01-28-2011

A new map is like a new game though kinda like the 3v3 maps. Not all champs work in that one.

My Little Carry

01-28-2011

Pshhhhh....New map's'? Maybe in a twenty years.

joans1113

03-05-2011

A new 3v3 or 5v5 shuld be very good =) Maybe 10v10 xD.....OR NOTT =)