Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The 1982479182374 time i complain about poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

01-16-2010

I haven't had any problems with her that couldn't be attributed to having Heimerdinger on my team.

*proceeds to hate Heimerdinger*

6 ID 9

01-16-2010

Poppy's ulti IS immune to buildings...I don't know what you're talking about.

stickblade

01-16-2010

My biggest complaint about Poppy is that her skills ignore Sivir's Magic Shield. What's up with that?

DeadRamza

01-16-2010

Quote:
6 ID 9:
Poppy's ulti IS immune to buildings...I don't know what you're talking about.

read it's description while you're in game with her

Herald of Darkness

01-16-2010

Quote:
DeadRamza:
read it's description while you're in game with her

I think your referring to her passive rather than her ult

DamnPandaHands

01-16-2010

she's actually a terrible champion unless fed. Is squishy as hell without her ult, big nukes are eaten by her, but i've seen worse opponents; moreover, Post a video of this tanking of a turret at level 3, just for proof. Hell I can even do it in a practice match to show how much bull **** you are spouting out right now

DeadRamza

01-17-2010

Quote:
Everett:
she's actually a terrible champion unless fed. Is squishy as hell without her ult, big nukes are eaten by her, but i've seen worse opponents; moreover, Post a video of this tanking of a turret at level 3, just for proof. Hell I can even do it in a practice match to show how much bull **** you are spouting out right now

yeah dude...
but one of her sklls take down a ******* high damage + an 8% bonus of her opponents max health...

and them she attacks you...
and if she have an exhaust spell that skill will be used again because it's coolodown is low...
then she'll kill you like if you were an ant...
and she'll keep kicking you in the a-s-s for the wole game until she gets to 5999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 life and
999999999999999999999999999999 defense and 999999999999999 attack
and then she'll kill the shop dealer and then shell destroy the world and them she'll rape everyones mother and them she'll kill god... and them she'll kill chuck norris... and them she'll destroy everything till she get's to get tired and press b to recover and do this all over again....

cardboardbox

01-17-2010

terrible troll is terrible