Is this is a good idea?

Yes. 1 25.00%
No. 1 25.00%
Could use a bit of work, but I think it might be feasible eventually. 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion] Jewels Fern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2010

Note please that this is my first champion suggestion I've ever done, so if it's a bit rough please be understanding. HELPFUL criticism is welcome!

Jewels Fern the Megling Explorer

Story
------------

Jewels Fern grew up hearing the tales of the all the great megling adventurers. Captain Nimoo and his amazing contraption, Professor Leedynbrook and his nephew Azle, and the world renowned megling gentleman extraordinaire Mr. Froggs. Naturally, the boy's head was filled with images of glory, just like those of his childhood heroes, so as soon as he came of age he joined the famed 173rd Battalion of the Megling Commandos in the hope that he too may become famous like his heroes. His willingness and desire to prove himself soon allowed the young Jewels to rise through the ranks. He quickly become known far and wide as an expert tracker and explorer. Unfortunately for our new-found hero, while out on an expedition scouting, his battalion was attacked and decimated. When he returned to base and saw the dead bodies of all his friends, he swore that he would have revenge upon the killers. With no where else to go, Jewels heeded the call of the Institute of War and joined the League of Legends, hoping that amongst the foreign champions, his enemies might be found.

Revenge is sweet!

Speech
------------

Click - "Who goes there?"
Order - "Right away!"
Joke - "I had a pet unicorn once, and he was called Nautilus."

Abilities
------------

Passive: Come Back
Every attack has a 25% chance to slow the target by half of its movement speed for 3 seconds.

Call in the Calvary - Active (Q)
Call upon the spirit of Captain Nimoo and his ship to light up the target area and fire their cannons, revealing stealthed units and dealing damage. Reveals area and fires cannons for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.

A Fiery Ride - Active (W)
Call upon the spirit of Professor Leedynbrook, causing a volcanic eruption at the target area, tossing any enemy caught in the blast in to the air and stunning them. Stun lasts for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and the DOT applied lasts for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds.

Hero Worshiper - Passive/Active (E)
The spirits of your heroes smile upon your battles, granting you increased mana regeneration. Alternatively, activating this spell will heal you by an amount based upon the amount of mana you are currently missing. Passive not in effect while in cooldown from activating.

Around the Map in 80 Seconds - Active (R)
Call upon the spirit of Mr. Froggs to teleport you across the map. Sets down a marker at your current location and then a marker at your target location. Activating this once teleports you to your target location instantly. Activating it again teleports you back to your marker. Cooldown: 80 seconds.

Queggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2010

Forgot to mention this, but his base attack would be a range one.

Queggy

Recruiter

01-15-2010

Bump?

Nukemouse

01-16-2010

well... the favour thing is WAY too much like bloodlust. An interesting AOE caster with incredible maneuverability. just change favour and maybe the passive. With that teleport in cast AOE teleport out combo he does NOT need to run fast. Pretty good champion idea.

Queggy

Recruiter

01-16-2010

Thanks, I made some changes based upon your suggestions.

Queggy

Recruiter

01-17-2010

Bump?
Did no one get the joke about the champion?

Grue

01-17-2010

Abilities one by one:

Come Back
: So his passive is a free phage but better? Far too powerful.

Call in the Calvary - Active (Q)
Phosphorus bomb over time; sure that's pretty cool I guess.

A Fiery Ride - Active (W)
When you say "at the target area" is this a global spell? Also what DoT are you referring to? There is no other mention of it.

Hero Worshiper - Passive/Active (E)
I like this ability a lot actually. Very cool.

Around the Map in 80 Seconds - Active (R)
A global teleport better than twisted fates, but it doesn't really seem to fit his theme.

First, he has multiple AoE spells as non ultimate spells, which is (generally) frowned upon. His passive is also (in my opinion) far too powerful.
On a related note I'm not really seeing the focus for this champion. His abilities just seem to be all over the place to me with no real focus. Not really feeling it. He has what I would generally describe as a melee DPS passive, two caster AoEs, and an assassin ultimate.

Anyway, just my opinions. Keep on truckin'.