Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yet another topic like this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverDorel

01-27-2011

MAKE THE STATS BIGGER!! My eyes are really starting to hurt when i finally read these tiny numbers and pressing C is too slow to check your stats rapidly. Is it this hard to do? from a 2 size font make it 5 and everyone will really appreciate it.

+That top left health+mana bars is totally useless and is clearly remains from warcraft 3's hero portrait. You already have the bottom and bottom left health/mana bars/portrait.

+Alliied portraits should have small health/mana bars instead and get a bit bigger.

Yes, i maximised my HUD in the options its still tiny numbers (i wonder if someone actually says "hmm, this hud is too big, lets make it smaller&quot.
And yes, i do know that every LoL forum page has atleast 1 topic like that but until it gets fixed, people will continue to complain.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cdawg44

01-27-2011

get glasses?