Chat On/Off Button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annarra

01-27-2011

We as individuals either need the ability to turn chat off, or to mute players during a game.

We have all experienced those people who want nothing more than to talk **** and be as annoying as possible.

We should have the ability to remove in game chat so we don't have to be subjected to stupid people.

I realise that this would cause some communication problems. However it would alleviate a lot of people leaving when it is nothing more than a person on the team with a big ego and the finger amount necessary to type.

Sin Valmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

I think this is a good idea but rather then turning all chat off we should be able to specify individual players (on either team) to block. Being flamed sucks. it ruins moral and just leads to nothing but problems. sure you can report them at the end but you still have to deal with them for a whole match.

c4ke333ter

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annarra View Post
We as individuals either need the ability to turn chat off, or to mute players during a game.

We have all experienced those people who want nothing more than to talk **** and be as annoying as possible.

We should have the ability to remove in game chat so we don't have to be subjected to stupid people.

I realise that this would cause some communication problems. However it would alleviate a lot of people leaving when it is nothing more than a person on the team with a big ego and the finger amount necessary to type.
/ignore all
/ignore ally
/ignore nubslay3r666