End all solution to the announcer voice!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

I'm sorry if someone else beat me to this idea, but i was thinking about how most everyone doesnt care for the current announcer voice, and how i want the judge judy voice, and i came to an exciting conclusion for our announcer woes---

Give us a preset, like we have now, or multiple presets, and then have a custom option, where we can import Wav. (or whatever extension) files for each different announcing need! That was i can enjoy [(Edit-) Judge] Judy hammering out justice while old dota fanboys can import the UT2004 voice and enjoy theirs. Thanks much!

Lollerman

08-13-2009

Did you say "let us buy our own announcer voices"?

*thumbs up*

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post

*thumbs up*
Internet = let us download voice clips of whatever we want for our announcers.

Bregan

08-13-2009

"i told you that you would forever rue the day you messed with ZIIIM! now! begin your ruing. i'll just sit here and... watch."

or we could just replace it with "BOOOOM! HEADSHOT!!"

Derceto

08-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post

*thumbs up*
Dont forget, the game is launching free of charge.

Raistlin Majere

08-22-2009

Actually this idea sounds excellent.

danielklein

08-23-2009

This! Is! My! Boomstick!

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

08-23-2009

the ability to buy our own announcer sounds would be another way to make some $$$ for riot, and would actually be a really cool function if when you score a kill your particular announcer voice does the sound for it, for everyone in the game. Like if you have bought a deep booming announcer (ala UT04) when you score a kill, down a turrent, etc then everyone in the game gets that voice telling them how much you owned whoever. Or if you've bought a girly voice like annies, when you get a kill it tells everyone how you enjoyed playing with them or something as condesending

Viandante

08-26-2009

Mmmh...I like the idea of custom sounds. Having the announcer yelling that "OWNED!" doesn't make me happy like me yelling "OHGODHEDIED!" XD

Geddian

08-27-2009

What about custom hero commentary instead of the announcer? Instead of just "OWNED" or "Your champion has been slain!" you'd get, for example, Annie yelling at you. "Stop dying, you cowards!"