Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune Question: Attack speed vs Crit dammage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Travice

01-16-2010

I have two builds, a regen build and my physical build. I recently bought a full page worth of t2 attack speed runes and I am loving it, but I was very curious of crit dammage, it seems like it could be pretty sweet as well.

v3r175s

01-16-2010

attk speed = constant, crit dmg = burst

Mpalm

01-16-2010

I would definitely suggest taking crit damage over attack speed runes. Crit damage is much more costly and difficult to obtain compared to attack speed, and with a good crit damage + armor penetration runebook you will see a significant increase in your damage during the course of the game.

Tsunderella

01-16-2010

Depends what champion you are playing but i would take the crit damage

FuYA

01-16-2010

Yeah Crit damage can be really intense. The only reason i have attack speed right now is cause im waiting for the last few levels to get T3 runes, and attack speed is cheaper.