Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promo Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

Recruiter

01-27-2011

You should only need the enter the redemption code into the store I believe...

ZikaNS

01-27-2011

is there any way to reedeem this code on eu server maybe? i stopped playing on us server long time ago and started at eu ... free panth would be nice there :P

Darkm00nz

01-27-2011

I received that email but when i was trying to get the free pantheon, it said that my redemption code apeeared to be not valid. Can some1 help me?

Fox Darkbringer

01-27-2011

Hey,i want that to

I Play Everyday too,but the creator of the topic play everyday.

why i don't recieve that ?

WintersHeart666

01-27-2011

so i got it to. And i redeemed it. But just out of curiosity, if i stop playing again then come back anuther 2 months later, would i get a different free champion?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-27-2011

Quote:
Fox Darkbringer:
Hey,i want that to

I Play Everyday too,but the creator of the topic play everyday.

why i don't recieve that ?
You don't get the free champion and skin for playing everyday. It's how Riot Games try to get back some of their idle players. I think they would make better strides if they sent out something like this AFTER they debug the latest patch because FPS issues, disconnecting issues, graphical glitches, and the like will surely drive "on the border" type of people.

Slothh

01-28-2011

I forgot my email for my smurf account(s)

Terash

01-28-2011

I didn't get my promo code yet. Tell me why...?

Pace Qq

01-28-2011

People, pls listen that I am still not sure if it is a real promo code or not. When I tried to enter the key, I got an error.

I would like to see some officials to comment this because if it is not working why do u sent something to us and for the case it is not something from Riot, where the **** did they got my Email + Ingamenick at one time.

Eambo

Recruiter

01-28-2011

Trust me, it's real. The key is LOCKED to the account that you got it on, so if you got an email mentioning a smurf account, it will only work on that account - not any other account.