Best combination of 2 heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melonyan

01-17-2010

Sion + Alistar > All other sion lane duos.

Pocky Snacks

01-17-2010

One setup that caught me off guard was Blitz and Alistar both with Smite. Caught me off guard in that they both smited two full-health minions out of the way and rocket-grabbed my teammate before I could warn him of the sudden realized threat. Blitz then knocked him into the air as Alistar punted him into their tower and kept him in tower range via followup-knockup.

This kind of threat prevented us from being able to rely on minions as rocket-grab shields.

Adc Feed GG

01-17-2010

Karthus and Twisted Fate. Karthus ult + Twisted fate ult/gold card stun teleport. pretty much any hero is dead early-mid game.

JackCrow

Adjudicator

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidgeter View Post
Karthus and Twisted Fate. Karthus ult + Twisted fate ult/gold card stun teleport. pretty much any hero is dead early-mid game.
I had the idea of this + Karthus with Rylai's for a back to back stun, have TF ult tele stun first
and if they get away, have Karthus ult, which will throw out a global slow, or vice versa, I'd say TF first just so you can get a bearing on them.

That being said, my buddy and I do good work with Cho+eve or Rhyze+Eve

Blitz + Eve works well too.

Franz Josef

01-17-2010

The best result I had with Shaco and Annie. Ridiculously safe first kills, and Annie is decent in Farming when Shaco has to get ganking.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

Udyr + Poppy

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

I just laned as Poppy with an Evelyn for 3 games straight, holy **** does Poppy ever have feeding capability for Evelyn. Our Eve went like 17-4 and the next highest kills was like 7 (me).

Shatterlight

01-17-2010

Fiddlesticks has the highest damaging level one ability in the game, if I am not mistaken? I can get some **** pro kills with it (They run behind the tower and the crow bounces off a minion into them with 25 health XD).

With any good lanemate, my earlygame is crazy, but I prefer stunners. People who benefit from lots of minion farming love me also, I always have the enemy cowering against the tower. I use Crippling Exhaust, so I prefer stunners to slows. Singed and Blitzcrank have to be real smart so they don't take out of Drain range midchannel.

Sorano

01-17-2010

Tank Rammus and Zilean. No, really!

1- Powerball + Speed Buff = Ultimate Chaser
2- Tremor + Speed Debuff = 100$ effective Tremor
3- Tank Survivability + Zilean Ultimate = Twice the effectiveness

I got owned by this combo and will never forget it.

Dartkun

01-17-2010

Rammus + Twisted Fate, Gold card + taunt stun is terrible for a melee.

Soraka + Sion, Sion uses high amounts of mana early, and Soraka fuels him.