Best combination of 2 heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-16-2010

Anivia + Karthus

OMG THE WALLS!!!11!!11

Jesus52

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Sion and Cho'gath are perfect foreachother b/c with sions stun and spikes when you run, you can rarely get away even if you pop heal against thoes 2 tanks.

keldariel

01-16-2010

I just had a wonderful time playing Nunu and laning with Ashe.

It was nice, because i could stand between the creeps and the enemy tower, casting my slow on everything that came close, while Ashe would be a bit behind me, ready to wreck havoc if the enemy got too bold. The enemy would almost be forced to attack ashe as well (due to vastly less health), which meant going through me => easy to pull of the ult. Win.

Rayansaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

I've had troubles with a Taric+Sion duo. Sion would just pop shield, get his stun in, blow shield in your face, then taric went for his stun, and finished with his aura nuke. stunlocked to death is not fun.

the common cold

01-16-2010

teemo And zilean, their delayed damage makes them awesome

Purutzil

01-16-2010

Twitch + Kayle for team fights.

Blitz + ???? for 2v2. Pretty much anyone works well that can do lots of dps, but right now OP udyr would probably wreck them with blitz keeping them stunned while doing so much damage.

Kyle700

01-16-2010

Blitz and anyone with a stun is automatically a noskill combo. Just stunlock and profit from the 250 gold everytime blitz makes a succesful pull.

blurrycloud

01-16-2010

pirate + cardmaster
mapwide presence, as well as cardmaster's passive helping pirate increase his crit chance
double ulti deals a lot of damage in team fights

Pink Princess Party

01-16-2010

blitzarina

Eruend

01-17-2010

Yi + Soraka.

Infinite mana = Alpha Strike spam and the heals gives that extra survivability that Yi usually lacks somewhat, making sure he keeps Soraka safe. Sure, Soraka won't get any kills, but Yi should more then make up for it.

Now that I think about it, the chicken might like Soraka too