[Guide] Rammus the Magic Pinball

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Peanut Chase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-21-2010

If any1 is interested in how build build looks ...

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Rammu...84c9e51014b0c6

vs the classical build

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Rammu...293be390f15a30

The difference? Your loosing a small chunk of defensive ability for an aoe slow AND aoe Ultimate spell infused with Rylai's staff.

As for that missing chunk of defense... why dont you pop you Defensive Ball Curl?

What would be fun is going pure ap... for the giggles.. Just imagine a 1000+ damage Power Ball ramming into you. getting taunted and then having tremors popped on you effectively doing 3500+ damage in 8 Secs...
Oh... and lets not forget your Defense Ball Curl... an extra 150-200+ Damage... who needs sunfire?
You'd be like a living heimerdinger Missile + Grenade... the look of a tank but the squishiness of a veigar =D .... If only Rammus had the same HP gain as Nunu.

Novascourge

11-11-2010

This build lost a chunk of power with the changes to Rammus's DBC

TyrannisUmbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

I'm thinking of looking this over and re-doing the guide, so long as I can find a way to make the Magic Pinball stay viable. Been ages since I've played any matches, but I'm planning on patching and giving the game another whirl, so we'll see what happens.

Technicolourful

12-02-2010

it probably wont work because Warmog's got buffed hard and if you're after HP it's really the best way to go. Also DBC scales entirely off armour now, no AP.

Gato Muerto

12-25-2010

Was thinking about a similar idea, decided to go through the guides and strategies for info.

What skills does Rylai's Scepter proc with? IE: Tremors, yes. Powerball: yes. DBC damage?

If so, might be a reason for me to stop going for the sunfire cape and use a rylai's for the extra slow + extra health.

An Falchu

06-01-2011

Any update for a modern AP Rammus?

Adust

08-25-2012

ok