Kassadin's joke and taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReadInPeace

01-16-2010

Hey,

I can't quite make out what he says now, but I think it'd be a good idea to change either his joke or taunt line to: 'I'm your father!', since he sounds like Darth Vader.

Maybe add the other lines in different languages (French, Japanese, German etc.) as well.

Cheers

P.S.: Of course only after the more pressing issues are resolved.

Divinemind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Kassadin's taunt is really lame, its not even a taunt. Its so ***** to say after a game or even during a game. blah and kassadin is such a ****py character his ability power doesnt stack for squat. its like 40% on his ultimate, and he needs truck loads of mana as well

JunkRamen

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Kassadin's taunt is really lame, its not even a taunt. Its so ***** to say after a game or even during a game. blah and kassadin is such a ****py character his ability power doesnt stack for squat. its like 40% on his ultimate, and he needs truck loads of mana as well
0.8 on an AoE spell with a 5s cooldown is pretty **** good

inhiarashi

01-16-2010

funny ive been playing him strait and with runes based on lvl 18 mana regen i always have plenty of mana and his spray is crazy slows does huge damage plus i go lichbane mobility boots and i go everywhere and kill any stragglers by 18 anyone laning by themselves cannot stand against me unless they are fed then i just blink dmg blink wait blink dmg pwn

.. maybe thats just me...