Kassadin's daughter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Ramirez View Post
Kassadin's already like Darth Vader, now he has a kid he might fight against?
Ramirez! Compare these two texts!

Mudflap

01-27-2011

Yeah I am really curious to see where they go with it (should they continue the story) and as some of you mentioned they could really go either way with it- she could end up consumed by the void, or she could end up like her father, resisting its power and wanting to fight against it.

I think this story has a great deal of potential, personally I am particularly fascinated by the void-related characters, partially just cause it reminds me a lot of the warp from 40k >.>

I think the void characters have been some of the more creative ones, Malz being the only real 'minion master' type champ in the league, Cho'Gath with his cool feast stacking ultimate that causes visual growth as well as HP buffs, Koggy is just cool looking and cool in concept, and Kass with his uber-blink. So it would be awesome to see what Riot could come up with for a female void-touched character.

K D Bonez

01-27-2011

Hrm, I am not at liberty to comment on behalf of Noxus, but I feel that the Rogue Mage, Ryze would be very interested in studying the magic, or lack there of, of this women if she were to return. There's no doubt she's Void Tainted by now if claims of her entering a mysterious portal created by Malzahar are true. If by some chance it is infact the Void Walkers kin, I send out my deepest apologize and condolence to him. Certain people can be such a bother sometimes, and they do need to be squashed beneath ones boot. Now then, if this women returns, it's just a matter of whether this little girly is another one of those bothers...

-Kalis Drekval Bonez, Summoner/Noxus High Command

(inb4QueenOfBladesVoidChampion)

BraveryBeyond

01-27-2011

I think it might be Karma. She looks similar to Kassadin's pre-void skin. The other thing that popped into my mind was that Kassadin said that Malzahar "threatens the balance". Knowing how RIOT always implant little hints into characters through their names, it seems interesting that the next champion is Karma, something known to be in balance.

Even if I'm wrong, I can't wait for another agent of the Void. Hopefully she sides with Kass.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Ramirez View Post
Kassadin's already like Darth Vader, now he has a kid he might fight against?
I am the Emperor.

SethCypher

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsy View Post
I think it might be Karma. She looks similar to Kassadin's pre-void skin. The other thing that popped into my mind was that Kassadin said that Malzahar "threatens the balance". Knowing how RIOT always implant little hints into characters through their names, it seems interesting that the next champion is Karma, something known to be in balance.
Well...for one thing...Karma is already in Ionia as an Empress, another is that Kassadin's daughter JUST recently got thrown into the Void...unless she time travelled backwards in to past Ionia I don't think it's very likely. The name Karma probably implies her abilities rather than a connection to balance.

spectrevk

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsy View Post

Even if I'm wrong, I can't wait for another agent of the Void. Hopefully she sides with Kass.
Karma is the Empress of Ionia, isn't she?

profpwn

01-27-2011

I believe the void will destroy her mind, and Malz will guide her back, as his apprentice.

BraveryBeyond

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Well...for one thing...Karma is already in Ionia as an Empress.
I did not know this. Thanks for the tidbit. I don't frequent the lore forums as much as some people and I don't get a chance to sit down and read all the lore I want to.

Kinda disappointed, though. It would have been cool. Oh well, an empress of Ionia is pretty boss too!

Kahzel

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
(inb4QueenOfBladesVoidChampion)
That was exactly what i thought.

Kass' daughther's name should be something along 'Sarah' and 'Kerrigan'

And then her boyfrind Raynor who uses a Gauss Rifle