Kassadin's daughter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mudflap

01-27-2011

I noticed the JoJ slipped that reference in at the end of the article on the Kassadin/Malzahar dispute, possible future champion?

They said she was 'sacrificed' but the story makes it sound more like she was transported to the warp, given Riot's recent propensity to make new champs blood related to old ones I think its certainly a possibility.

So, new Void-touched human champ, female, daughter of Kass, given her newfound 'gifts' from the void by Malzaguy.

Discuss

Euphoric Recall

01-27-2011

I posted in another thread about this as well.

It'll be too awesome. FAMILY BATTLES ON THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Thing is, will she come back from the void to defend others from it like kassadin, or will she join the very forces her father is trying to defeat (not by will of course, some sort of brainwash or void control), i hope they continue this story, i found it to be really interesting.

And i hope kass gets his daugther back and maybe she can help him battle agaisnt the void...

Cuz they keep getting stronger, and one man cant fight alone forever.

Anvindr

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmeo View Post
Thing is, will she come back from the void to defend others from it like kassadin, or will she join the very forces her father is trying to defeat (not by will of course, some sort of brainwash or void control), i hope they continue this story, i found it to be really interesting.

And i hope kass gets his daugther back and maybe she can help him battle agaisnt the void...

Cuz they keep getting stronger, and one man cant fight alone forever.
Or she may come back as Malzahar's new sidekick.

Kiani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Can someone link or quote this? I read the Jan 11 post of the JOJ and either totally missed it or am blind... being similar things.

SethCypher

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiani View Post
Can someone link or quote this? I read the Jan 11 post of the JOJ and either totally missed it or am blind... being similar things.
It's in the new JoJ that was posted yesternight/today, it hasn't been updated onto forums and is only viewable in PvP currently. I haven't read it either since I can't open LoL on Library computers lol, but hopefully it gets updated soon.

Kiani

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
It's in the new JoJ that was posted yesternight/today, it hasn't been updated onto forums and is only viewable in PvP currently. I haven't read it either since I can't open LoL on Library computers lol, but hopefully it gets updated soon.

Oooooh that helps a lot. lol, I was like wtf is this coming from? Riot needs to post updates faster, I'll just wait then. Thanks.

spectrevk

01-27-2011

Actually, there's a link to it in the sticky thread. Here, let me help you: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...january-21-cle

Graymanse

01-27-2011

If she does come back. I feel like she might be possessed by a Void creature. Thus making Kassadin enroll her into the League to find a way to cure her? Anything can happen from such a teaser like that. =( Riot really knows how to make me go insane to see the next installment to this arc.

Private Ramirez

01-27-2011

Kassadin's already like Darth Vader, now he has a kid he might fight against?