AP teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalCY

01-27-2011

Can anyone give me a good guide on AP teemo? Please?

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Get max CDR as fast as you can, if you want pure AP, get some item that gives mana (his ult eats it up) and deathcap maxing AP, and CDR, if you want to be useful in teamfights you want to get madreads, malady, Nashors tooth, and than AP items based on your situation.

Grodek

01-27-2011

i don't see the big use on cdr on ap teemo as only blinding shot profits from cdr or am i wrong? i'd say get boots of mobility to roam the map and shroom everything, attack speed and ap. if you have trouble staying alive get rod of ages and banshee if needed.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grodek View Post
i don't see the big use on cdr on ap teemo as only blinding shot profits from cdr or am i wrong? i'd say get boots of mobility to roam the map and shroom everything, attack speed and ap. if you have trouble staying alive get rod of ages and banshee if needed.
Teemo's ult does benefit from cdr.

Always start with Nashor's. If you have 9/0/21 masteries and Mregen/lvl yellows and blues, you should not have a problem with mana--ever. If you do, just take the enemy blue buff; shrooms make it safe to do so.

Personally, to me, attack speed teemo is a better way to go, but if you truly want to go AP, I definitely suggest banshee's/rod of ages and hourglass. Take flash/ghost/teleport/ignite/exhaust, depending on how you are feeling.

About shrooming: shroom chokepoints. shroom the sides of the lane. don't use your shrooms to farm/place them in the center of the lane unless there is something like 20+ minions. shroom buffs. shroom enemy jungle. If you ever have 3 stacks of shrooms, you are a fail AP teemo.

In reality, AP teemo is fairly meh, mainly because his shrooms are his greatest asset. You are shut down by oracles, and your teamfighting ability is very limited, as is your dps. The only way for the build to work is to buy oracles, kill the enemy wards, then 5 man ambush the other team. Oh, a plus is that AP teemo is actually fairly good at tower killing after reaching 400+ AP.

Attackspeed/cdr teemo works much better in that although it sacrifices a bit of burst, it can rip apart even tanks with the help of a shroom. Just understand that it plays like AP teemo until late game.

Siky

01-27-2011

Meh, 2009 Teemo. You don't sacrifice just a bit of burst, you sacrifice a ton.