Ashe: Skillshot trick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seehan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

For those of you not familiar with Ashe's skillshot trick, it goes something like this.

1) Take Teleport and Flash/Ghost as your summoner spells, and buy a sight ward as one of your starter items.

2) At level 6, place the ward in some grass near you turret, but it has to be grass in front of the turret.

3) Lure your target to your tower, and then recall.

4) Fire your ultimate from your fountain, then immediately use teleport to go to your ward. Activate Frost Shot.

5) When the ultimate hits, run out and attack, using volley to clear out minions so the turret will focus on your target.

*This is all from my experience. Any adjustments, improvements, or constructive criticism is welcome*

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

5) has a problem: you very rarely can kill all the minions with a volley because the arrows do not penetrate and the damage is not enough.

Seehan

01-26-2011

But most of the minions have probably been wiped out by the turret or your minions already, you're just mopping the rest up. Of course, it's rare that this situation happens in the first place anyway...

Reptar

01-27-2011

This is a nifty trick and I have scored a lot of mid-kills with this, harrassing them down to half health, less if I can, not enough to force a blue pill, I wont ward anything, I'll just let myself get harrassed, recall back, fire the arrow and teleport to a random caster minion, giving the other mid the idea that I'm just teleporting back to lane with a slight item advantage, if I time it right the arrow will hit about 3/4 through ym teleport

Edit - This is a situational fun trick, I would still suggest a summoner spell useful in teamfights before teleport

Frosty716

01-27-2011

5) Should be: save volley til they start to run back to their tower, or flash/ghost.