[Discussion] Dr. Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenova

01-15-2010

Dr. Mundo is one of my favourite heroes. When i do well with him i rip people in half in seconds.

However i believe this game is extremely biased against a champion such as Mundo.

He damages himself constantly, his unique prowess is his ability to keep going and going without mana hassle, not unique in and of itself but with his ultimates regen it makes him unique.

Now with items like exe calling and spells like ignite i believe his uniqueness is turned in to pointlessness.

Using his ult with the heal debuff on you actually helps them kill you faster because it nukes you for 20% of your health. Then regens for 25% with debuff, how is that fair that ONE auto attack can make his ulti completely worthless except for a movement speed inscrease or some quick regen in the jungle to reccuperate?

I personally believe there is no place in this game for Executioner's Calling and the reason for that is because the damage:survivability ratio in this game is flawed, the damage is insane.

I don't think there would be ANY negative effect if exe calling was flat out removed from the game. You should not be able to nulify items and ultimates, spells and HEROES for 1350 gold that is obscene. Mundo would not be overpowered if his ulti was allowed to heal for it's full amount, you can still dps him down ALONE through his ulti regen -_-.

I know how to build mundo, i play him as a ganker/hunter/chaser because thats what he is FORCED to be, with his ulti he should be able to be so much more but currently he can't because of the -50% healing/regen debuffs in the game.

Discuss!

Belanova

01-16-2010

Only problem is that without Executioner's Calling, healers are over powered. Mundo, before EC, was actually a very scary champ for my to play against. He would stack HP, then pop his ult and regen so much, so fast, that nobody could take him down. Now give him a Soraka to play with, and he's almost literally impossible to kill.

Xenova

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belanova View Post
Only problem is that without Executioner's Calling, healers are over powered. Mundo, before EC, was actually a very scary champ for my to play against. He would stack HP, then pop his ult and regen so much, so fast, that nobody could take him down. Now give him a Soraka to play with, and he's almost literally impossible to kill.
Well i did play soraka/mundo and i was unstoppable as mundo. But they didnt get an EC so they were bad.

So don't remove EC, change it to 30% for 5 seconds, even if you are slowed that 5 seconds will NEVER drop off.

That way double healers are still stoppable.

Gandalf 007

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belanova View Post
A champ being "impossible to kill" does not win games. The nexus being destroyed wins games.

Mundo still has pathetic utility compared to the best tanks in this game. Even in his prime, it's difficult to argue for him in a spot that could go to a simply superior tank champ (cho, ali, malph)

Xenova

01-16-2010

Tank mundo is pointless, there is nothing making people want to attack him, dont hit him and he stays at full hp and even his Masochism wont hit for anything.

He is a flawed character in this game because of 50% 12 sec duration healing debuff AND the amount of damage. If he can't even out regen ONE dps in a 1v1 even WITHOUT 50% healing debuff THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF HIS ULTI AND HIS ENTIRE CHARACTER IDEA..? OO i can run up and hit someone hard once until they realise this and focus me for 3 seconds and i get rag dolled.

Xenova

01-16-2010

Obviously im sick of games with flavour of the month bull ****, there's no excuse for it, the problems are so blatant and obvious to fix but game developers are so slow and stupid...