All Sound Stops When I Leave Champion Select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

All Sound Stops When I Leave Champion Select?

This includes vent and regular music. It start happening a while back and does not happen everytime. Any guesses? Has someone else posted this problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

I'm still having trouble with this, any help from the community would much be appreciated!

Here are more specifics:
1) When the game moves from the PVP Client into the load screen the problem occurs.
2) Either everything works, I lose all sound, or get an annoying and loud buzzing sound.
3) The above problem is more likely to occur if I have vent open or other programs--especially itunes.
4) Once the problem occurs in game, there is no way to remove it from the game (even if I reset the computer) and it is likely that all subsequent games will have the same problem until I reset the computer.
5) This has only ever happened with LOL

Besides updating my drivers and turning on and off all the options, I don't know what else to try! Not being able to talk to friends on vent while playing means either that I need to get another computer (that could run vent) or that I might stop playing LOL. Please help me! Any new ideas?