underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vias

01-16-2010

Uh, Evelynn.. underpowered? I believe you people are mistaken. I mainly play Eve and Nidalee. Maybe you haven't seen a good Eve player?

A fellow Eve player also agrees with me, she goes AD, while I play AP. She's quite balanced imo. Even against oracle/vision wards all over.

Kurzicide

01-17-2010

Lol @ people saying Eve is UP.

She's honestly far from it, and I'd say she is more on the overpowered side. Have you ever seen an Eve with Lich Bane? It doesn't sound like you have.

I enjoy playing as Kayle though. I wouldn't say she's too underpowered though, because I stack AP with her and do pretty well. Her skill Reckoning is a very good intimidation skill, and AP stacking only makes it that much better. You also get a nice healing bonus for her healing skill and very good damage bonus with her fire-sword-range-thing (I don't remember the name; her 3rd skill).

I can't think of any suggestions for buffing Kayle though, but she is my favorite champion at the moment and will continue to be for quite a while.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurzicide View Post
Lol @ people saying Eve is UP.

She's honestly far from it, and I'd say she is more on the overpowered side. Have you ever seen an Eve with Lich Bane? It doesn't sound like you have.

I enjoy playing as Kayle though. I wouldn't say she's too underpowered though, because I stack AP with her and do pretty well. Her skill Reckoning is a very good intimidation skill, and AP stacking only makes it that much better. You also get a nice healing bonus for her healing skill and very good damage bonus with her fire-sword-range-thing (I don't remember the name; her 3rd skill).

I can't think of any suggestions for buffing Kayle though, but she is my favorite champion at the moment and will continue to be for quite a while.
Evelyn is an incredibly underpowered champion because she is an incredibly squishy, melee stealth champion. The only time she will ever be useful is when she is playing against people too thick to realise that, when eve is missing it means she's ganking and that means that you shouldn't be laning on low health and pushing your lane.

Once this is accomplished she cannot get early game kill and will hence spend the rest of the match stunning people then getting raped because her hp is comparable to twitch's. You don't even really need stealth detection, although if you do get some then I can assure you that her score will reach double figures, and not for kills. If people would like to challenge me on this, I'd be happy to find a way to prove it to you.

Kayle needs rebalancing. Her ult is crazy, pre patch for example the predominant high elo tactic was Kayle + twitch rape because a character that does that much damage should never, ever be invincible. The rest of her moves however are lacklustre so I feel her ult needs nerfing somewhat in favour of some of her other skills so as to make her more universally viable.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

I got the love for dps janna

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

Two of your three examples for underpowered champions aren't underpowered. Kayle is great for group play, Evelyn for solo ganking, and Janna is a great early laner but I would agree she tends to be the first target for me (Master Yi) in a 5v5 just because she's such a sure kill (unless she has flash).

Laue

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Evelyn is an incredibly underpowered champion because she is an incredibly squishy, melee stealth champion. The only time she will ever be useful is when she is playing against people too thick to realise that, when eve is missing it means she's ganking and that means that you shouldn't be laning on low health and pushing your lane.

Once this is accomplished she cannot get early game kill and will hence spend the rest of the match stunning people then getting raped because her hp is comparable to twitch's. You don't even really need stealth detection, although if you do get some then I can assure you that her score will reach double figures, and not for kills. If people would like to challenge me on this, I'd be happy to find a way to prove it to you.

Kayle needs rebalancing. Her ult is crazy, pre patch for example the predominant high elo tactic was Kayle + twitch rape because a character that does that much damage should never, ever be invincible. The rest of her moves however are lacklustre so I feel her ult needs nerfing somewhat in favour of some of her other skills so as to make her more universally viable.
So how about getting her fixed? Either by buffing her or removing her all together. As far as I played with her, she is very team dependent. After getting my lich bane and some nice stacks on soul stealer, well, its pretty much GG enemy Ashe when she thinks she is safe by being further away ^^