Who is stronger?

AD Ezreal 17 62.96%
AP Ezreal 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

AP Ez or AD Ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durjar

01-26-2011

So I bought Ezreal yesterday and I'm finding him fun, but I'm curious as to which playstyle is stronger. AP or AD?

Travis67352

01-26-2011

Use attack damage if you like spamming the q spell, and use ability power if you want to power up the other spells. Overall, I'd say AD Ezreal is stronger due to mystic shot's low cooldown, and the extra attack damage goes great with your passive and auto attack.

Eskar05

01-26-2011

I've always played Ez as AP but with CD reduction being a priority too. The faster you can get all your spells off the better and getting a lich bane makes your Q just as strong as your other spells with the nice short cd on it.

BLNDAzNB8Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Try both, figure out which one you like better...?

PurePyramid

01-26-2011

I'd just say it depends on your team composition. Ezreal is dps AP/AD carry champ, if your team doesn't have AP champ then it's best to play in AP, otherwise I mostly play him AD. Yes, AD Ezreal benefits from red buff a lot (you can solo lizard right away after you get Sheen and Vamp Scepter) and chases people better and is also better at farming, while AP is better at teamfights (Essence Flux's range is pretty short but is AoE and higher in damage, plus Trueshot Barrage as your finishing/initiating move).

mistahw00

01-26-2011

AP ez has higher burst damage and a stronger ult, but AD functions better in terms of overall damage output. Going AD will sacrifice the damage capability of his W and E, but they still have their uses (atk speed de/buff, flash).