So im buying champions that...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

make people rage. its just so **** funny. i just bought shaco ( btw , anyone got some tips? would be helpful) im getting pantheon, then teemo. Zileans free practicly every other week, and i own tryndemere. Im getting karthus after those, but are there any other rage-inducing champions? i gotta catch'em all.

m3chladon

01-26-2011

AP Olaf, tell your team your axe does a ton of damage. Also spam hourglass activation after you use your ult.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chladon View Post
AP Olaf, tell your team your axe does a ton of damage. Also spam hourglass activation after you use your ult.
i meant make the OTHER team rage. I could play jungle leblanc if i wanted my team to rage.

LilDrood

01-26-2011

Malphite and Vlad of course.

Sabnitron

01-26-2011

Nothing will make people scream like a good Singed or Blitzcrank.

Reptar

01-26-2011

Vlad, vlad, vlad and a side of vlad

redlightman

01-26-2011

Any champion that does their job well is a good choice. The other team won't stop saying OP in all chat.

Rigour

01-26-2011

fiddlesticks

Fear+drain=rage quit on the spot especially in 1v1 situations

oh and your about as annoying as tryndamere to kill, just sit there and drain the guy while his 2 teammates whack away at you, only hard cc will shut you down

Politburo

01-26-2011

Singed

m3chladon

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
i meant make the OTHER team rage. I could play jungle leblanc if i wanted my team to rage.
O then yeah as above your best bet is characters that do displacement very well, Blitz Alistar and Singed. That stuff is rage inducing, especially singed since you can't catch him to stop him. He's like a racecar that hits people and throws them behind him.