Champion?

Teemo 37 44.05%
Shaco 47 55.95%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Teemo or Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beb4do

01-26-2011

both need buffs (small changes).

but.. Teemo S2

shaco is the best early game jungler/ganker but isn't the best late game champion.

teemo is overall weak but everyone loves his mushrooms, and he got the global taunt, everyone want to kill you, no matter what they are doing when they see you they go for the kill.

ninjaipod

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorKite View Post
this. But teemo is more fun. Best troll champ in the game.
that would be zilean (double bomb, revive and slow) teemo can have the 3rd place right after vlad.

btw yes I voted for teemo

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Depends, do you want your rage causing to be localized or global?

If localized, Shaco. If global, Teemo.

Almight Aza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
well i got shaco, mostly from impulse but also all my friends (and the poll) told me to. any tips?
GET RED IN 2 SECONDS THEN GANK MID its 4 tha lolz

i love shaco, main him in ranked, beautiful burst damage, unless u time the decieve wrong, ur almost certainly not gonna die, u can dodge peoples ults with ur ult, kite, take down a tower fast, kill dragon very easily on ur own with a wriggles at level 6, if ur laning for some reason stacking 7 boxes in the bush then someone springs em and half their health goes from just boxes is hilarious, but it rarely works... at any rate, i love him <3

McSuperman

01-26-2011

teemo. i like shrooms