Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Jungler/Ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigMikeTheJester

01-26-2011

Ok so I have been dabbling in the art of jungling for quite some time now. I usually play Udyr with Armor Pen Marks, Flat Armor Seals, MR Glyphs, and Flat HP Quints and 0/16/14 masteries with Smite and Ghost as my summoner's spells. This setup has worked fairly well for me. However, I was wondering what are some Champ/Rune/Mastery combos that some of you have used and found effective?

Divne

01-26-2011

I think you have a good build for jungling. Udyr is a very effective jungler and ganker cause of speed buff from bear stance and the stun and also the damage from tiger stance and if your about to die you can always turtle.

darkrune03

01-26-2011

Warwick is also good for jungling because of his ult which instantly teleports him to his target but as the person said, Udyr would be a very good jungler.