Warwick and Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

So, as I've done pretty much nothing but post oddball warwick ideas on the forums, why stop now.. One of War's big weaknesses is he has no AoE, it rather sucks. Tiamat (or even 2 if you're so bold) You can clear freakish amounts of creep, jungle faster than a razer, and it does indeed proc on every hit of his ult (Jump a guy in the middle of creep = nomnom gold). Only problem is the cleave effect doesn't proc on hit effects like frozen mallet or executioners >.<

Anyone else tried this out with any success? So far working alright for me.. makes lane farming less of a headache, and every single stat it gives you helps out (Mana+Health regen at the start, 2 Tia's passives help regen out even late game)

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-16-2010

warwick is good for giving me free mejai's soulstealer stacks

VMan7

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
warwick is good for giving me free mejai's soulstealer stacks
Lol +1 to that.

Gandalf 007

01-16-2010

Who the hell is Warwick?

Wolfheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Well, that about sums it up guys, thanks. *laughs* Riot, please give us a reason to use our favorite face nomming air drumming wolf!

Osamodas

01-16-2010

This thread is win. But yeah, sounds like an idea, I'd probably still go with the razor because I like to get the Bloodrazor pretty early.

CoVi

01-16-2010

poor warwick he needs some love =(

Chingmeister

01-17-2010

4 Tiamats add 200% aoe damage. So your main target goes down to half...anyone around them dies in 2 seconds.

Add in some boots of mobility and a Frozen mallet and you are good to go.

HeyJon

01-17-2010

that is a lot of farming.