Just bought Ren...did I waste my money?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modevasion

01-26-2011

he's definitely not terrible. Might take some getting used to, like all champs. He also seems to be kinda item dependent, but he's a great farmer. 9/10 if you're not doing well with a champ it's because you don't know how to play them

Doriantv

01-26-2011

If you think that paying extra IP or RP entitles you to power, you're a moron.

Sentient 6

01-26-2011

He's getting buffed next patch....so no.

DoomManufact

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient 6 View Post
He's getting buffed next patch....so no.
where do people get this information lol. I thought test realm was closed off to the public

EDIT: nvm :P

Shamanb

01-26-2011

Renekton ain't weak, most ppl just don't understand his role.

He is NOT the best, but he's strong enough to be usefull.

Smellis

01-26-2011

I got rene when he came out and hes quickly turned into my favorite melee based champion. He just takes the right build in order to do well. I've seen people go pure dps or go for warmogs/frozen mallet first and it just fails all the time. I'll say this, if you could build old garen right (not the sunfire cape stacking scrubs) you could handle renekton and do well with him.

He is a team fight monster and he does have very good laning harassment power.

GeraldTremblay

01-26-2011

Morello announced a buff to him next patch to his Q lifesteal and general CD IIRC.

Outside of that, Ren is really a fun champ. I bought him and have no regret.

Castro2man

01-26-2011

he is quite fun to play, though he does feel a bit weaker than i expected, it dosen't matter much at my level of play.

definitely worth to buy.

Kalshazzak

01-26-2011

His Q is lacking, but if they reduce the CD's more than 1-1.5 sec he's going to be OP when people finally get used to his play/build style.

ZWulf

01-26-2011

Renekton is my favorite. I never lose with him yet... Renekton needs the perfect build for him to be exactly good. I think he is kinda op right now. If he is buffed then he is op. The reason why you fail maybe because you dont know how to build him properly or maybe you got allies that quit or leaves the game or just plain suck. Renekton is very fun to play and i dont believe riot is a greedy company. As matter of fact, they are the best online company ive known so far. They are also very active. The only downside to the company is that they are not really doing something about people who leaves the game. I wish people who leaves or left in the game for 3x in a day, should be automatically banned in the game for 3days.. doing it again... will be banned for a week and so forth. It might pose a good solution to the problem.

Back to renekton...

Just a clue, A good renekton player should always adapt on the situation as his items will aways vary depending on what kind of enemy you are facing... but a tank renekton is usually what i build pf him but sometimes i go for dps.