my principal play LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YG FAMILY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I was heading to my englice class(ESL) and i.hard my pricipal tulking to the office people about leo leggends! I no its berry emberrsing but i went up to them and they said yes. OMG i cohldnt believe. People in bathroom during lunch said hole school plays but omg he wqs so serious. Today when i got home im going ti play with my councel, principal and vice principal. Im so excitred. But what if they suck. Should i ignore thenin game and real life?

Sinnen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Sugoi monogatari aniki

trollolo1

01-26-2011

you should tell them to l2play and stop feeding

Liz Vicious

01-26-2011

Can we get a ban on this bro? Threads like this are why we don't have a search function.

Phinsmyth

01-26-2011

Your english is horrible. You better not talk when you play with them or they'll tell your English teacher and you'll fail.

bob the turtle

01-26-2011

find out of the janitor plays

Darkskeleton

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnen View Post
Sugoi monogatari aniki
I see what you did there. Thanks I didn't know the middle word.

Also OP you might want to take advantage of this opportunity to turn the principal (and other associated staff) into your puppets. Say.... trade carrying a few games of LOL for better grades? Just a thought.

bob the turtle

01-26-2011

ask your school counselor if he/she plays and if they can get you a job playing lol in real life after high school

YG FAMILY

01-26-2011

Thats why ESL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinsmyth View Post
Your english is horrible. You better not talk when you play with them or they'll tell your English teacher and you'll fail.

YG FAMILY

01-26-2011

After esl i will

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob the turtle View Post
find out of the janitor plays