Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champ to get

Lux 17 56.67%
Teemo 13 43.33%
Voters 30 .

I can't choose which Champ to buy - Teemo or Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arukayos

01-26-2011

Teemo. Don't build him as an AD carry, though; other champions just do that better. Stack a lot of AP and place mushrooms everywhere. Make your enemies play minefield. Remember to place them in every bush and through narrow paths (behind Baron and Dragon, the path to lizard) etc. They serve as free wards so, against bad teams who don't ward, teemo is amazing. Map awareness > No map awareness, always.

Also your mushrooms take out about half a person's HP if they don't have MR and you're using an AP build. Your per-hit poison deals some nice damage too. I personally like going:

Malady -> Nashor's Tooth -> Guinsoo's Rageblade -> Rod of Ages -> [survivability items here]. Stacking Rod Of Ages works pretty well too, after you have your attack speed.

ILoveCuteStuff

01-26-2011

whatever you do. DO NOT.
I REPEAT.

DO NOT.

PLAY LUX.

M0J0E

01-26-2011

Quote:
Alliery:
Trololol with shrooms. It works.

Oh god does it ever. Once I was playing against a Teemo, just me and him in that lane. I killed him after a fierce battle and had barely any health left, so I ran into the brush to recall as I often do. BOOM, poisoned, dead. I never forgave Teemo for that...

S1AL

01-26-2011

Quote:
ILoveCuteStuff:
whatever you do. DO NOT.
I REPEAT.

DO NOT.

PLAY LUX.

Why not?