Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

01-26-2011

Maybe I am playing him like he can soak up tons of damage (even though he can't)

The Clap

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
Bronzz:
Hes amazing until people blow up your shield before you get to use it and use BV to counter your stun. Then he just does 0 damage and contributes nothing to a teamfight.

He has a great early and mid game. Then a terribly useless endgame. If you don't end the game shortly after you get Deathcap and Lichbane, your team will be fighting 4 vs 5.

I'm puzzled at your "useless endgame" comment. He tends to get monsterous late game, as long as you get a high creep score. Perhaps you need to revamp items? Throw in a void staff maybe?

Raejack

01-26-2011

Yeah I think he's only good late game, but I can never get there because I suck so bad at the start

abare

01-26-2011

AP Sion's niche is, in my opinion, the early/mid game. Especially if he's able to get a solo lane. It's all about understanding your shield's limits and not overextending since aside from his stun he doesn't have any way to avoid ganks. Depending on the squishyness of the enemy and what items you've amassed is what your late game presence would be... but then again that's the same for most champions.

If played right, Sion can pretty much shut down most champion's early game.

As for a skilling, I like Girlstar's AP Sion order where you focus on shield and stun exclusively til level 10. Even getting Enrage at 11 and onwards, it's not so difficult to farm a ton of HP late game.

The Clap

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Just going to throw this out there. Testing out replacing Lich Bane with Deathfire. So combo would be deathfire ---> stun ----> shield. Give that one a shot, perhaps.