Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

What do? When I was leveling up with him it seems like I always did really well. Every time I try him recently I can never get a positive kill/death for some reason.

I know what items to get (AP), I don't really know a good skill order though. Seems like I'm always out of mana (even with regen/level runes) and he seems really squishy.

Got any playing tips?

Bronzz

01-26-2011

Sion is first and foremost a pubstomper, he will counter noobs and low ranked players, but when you get to 30 and play against better people, he isn't so good.

Lacesso

01-26-2011

I've recently started playing AP Sion with great success. In my case, it simply took a lot of experimentation to find what works well. The most important thing imo is learning how to effectively farm with him otherwise you won't have the money needed to buy items. Practice makes perfect(not really)

Bobby

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronzz View Post
Sion is first and foremost a pubstomper, he will counter noobs and low ranked players, but when you get to 30 and play against better people, he isn't so good.
are you kidding me?

just because you build Archangels on him doesnt mean he is bad. It means you are bad.

Sion is like... tier 2.

he's amazing.

Alliery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Sion is easy mode. You just gotta do it right.

Bronzz

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronky View Post
are you kidding me?

just because you build Archangels on him doesnt mean he is bad. It means you are bad.

Sion is like... tier 2.

he's amazing.
Hes amazing until people blow up your shield before you get to use it and use BV to counter your stun. Then he just does 0 damage and contributes nothing to a teamfight.

He has a great early and mid game. Then a terribly useless endgame. If you don't end the game shortly after you get Deathcap and Lichbane, your team will be fighting 4 vs 5.

Raejack

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliery View Post
Sion is easy mode. You just gotta do it right.
Thanks for all your help

The Clap

01-26-2011

AP Sion is a hit and run finesse champ. He isn't a damage soak so don't treat him as such. Rush in, do your combo and pull away to reassess and charge up ur shield, mix and repeat. Sion is great at all levels, btw, and certainly lvl 30 doesn't make you a better player.

Alliery

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raejack View Post
Thanks for all your help
Anytime, bro.

IamGrimm

01-26-2011

<-- same boat.

I used to carry teams hard. I can't even seem to make an impact lately whenever I play him.

Saddens me.