Magicka and LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illumiele

01-26-2011

Magicka is used in Tamriel to cast spells. I wonder if they counted on the TES fame when they made this game.

XeonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I believe Riot has stated before that they wouldn't put in an Invoker-style champion due to the fact that he's complicated.

FDru

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedMoLeaves View Post
so we could completely steal yet another hero from dota and call it our own?

Yea, will probably happen
That concept came before the original DotA. Probably before Warcraft III even. There were some other custom maps in WC3 using a similar system. I think one was called Spellcraft.

Voidgolem

01-26-2011

The problem with such a diverse system is that while deep gameplay potential exists, everyone will just use the Super Meteor and stealth move.

Always.

PureWaterishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
The problem with such a diverse system is that while deep gameplay potential exists, everyone will just use the Super Meteor and stealth move.

Always.
if you played invoker like a real player, you use 2 lava minion spawns, ice wall , the meteor , and wind blast, turn invis is needed

Kilt

01-26-2011

It seems like Riot is trying to steer clear of complex champions, like Invoker, sadly.

FurKing Wolf

01-26-2011

Deafening Blast / Meteor combo = win