Ragers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Challon

01-26-2011

Ok so i started playing a game today and first thing we did was give away first blood it happens not the end of the world but first thing kennen said was NOOOOOOOOOOBS.

Later we got a double and a tower at 10 min and what we heard were gj nooobs did something. And let me say kennen tried to gank 4 times failing hard because he couldnt hit his skill shot and tried ganking at their tower. So later i start having a discussion with enemy udyr about nidalee and malphite start " OMFG M O R O N NIDALEE STOP SPEAK MOTHER FU C K E R" im like stop rage it wont help after that ryze rages on whole team for not buying wards. I mean is it really needed to rage for that just say it calm.

At the end we had a kennen raging and malphite raging on me for talking and a ryze raging on how noob this team is. May i remind you that malphite our tank didnt stack mr against a magic heavy team kennen stacked rabadons and ryze well he was pretty good. So why do people feel the urge to rage and when will tribute system be released so they can get banned ?

Challon

01-26-2011

Had a worse game now a team that wont communicate i asked for lane switch i was twitch against nunu and malzahar easy right ? no answer i asked for gank no answer they fed so i left that game we were loosing and one dude left before. I did not rage but seriously lvl 30 and cant play lovely !

RE Bantos

01-26-2011

And not a single **** was given.

trollolo1

01-26-2011

i take it you won

Challon

01-26-2011

First game no second lol i came back carried as twitch and won

BlastTyrant

01-26-2011

Ironically most those ragers you would probably find here on the forums! so ask em :P