For those who play Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeanNoob

01-26-2011

Have you noticed the turret AI to be much better or hardly any difference?

How do you like the changes to him with the latest patch? Does he need more fixes or is good as is?

MeanNoob

01-26-2011

No one plays Heimerdinger?

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I've seen turrets get taunted to people.

Not sure if this is a glitch, but it shows the red taunt light.

CosmoVibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

The AI is definitely more responsive than what it was pre-patch.

It's probably difficult to detect unless you have some experience with his turrets though.

Kagetenshi

01-26-2011

It's still kinda buggy to where it just sits there and does nothing.

Otherwise, it's fine.

@Spartaan - that's how the new AI works. If you're attacked, it's as if the person who attacked you 'taunted' the turret.

MeanNoob

01-26-2011

So the turrets dont really focus the champion till you are hit by that champion?

Irishjigg

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanNoob View Post
Have you noticed the turret AI to be much better or hardly any difference?

How do you like the changes to him with the latest patch? Does he need more fixes or is good as is?
Honestly I love playing Heimer more now than I did before simply because I can stand with my turrets instead of having to run away. Pop R,E,W and by that tim the champ or champs are dead by then.

Onlyashadow

01-26-2011

it shoots champions that attack you while they are within range of the turret, but it still "stops shooting" randomly for up to 10 seconds at a time all the time.

and as I've been saying all over the place: 2 extra rockets during his ult is nice, 75%(ish) additional turret cooldown is not.
grenade change is meaningless

B3ER

01-26-2011

It's great, reacts very quickly. I could drive Mord back with ease today. Heimer is very strong, I wanna buy him, but I'm afraid they'll nerf him again.

CosmoVibe

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ER View Post
It's great, reacts very quickly. I could drive Mord back with ease today. Heimer is very strong, I wanna buy him, but I'm afraid they'll nerf him again.
I highly doubt they'll nerf him again. He's in a decent position where he is, and Riot has tweaked his playstyle to their liking. At this point he can only get stronger.