golem at lvl1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

22lazy

01-26-2011

The jungle is a bit weird. I have heard from one person he can only jungle udyr effectively when he's on blue team and he always has to run away from a minion on purple team and he can't understand why.

Lancefighter

01-26-2011

Have you tried using tiger perhaps? I seem to be able to take down golem quickly enough that theres no question I could do it in a normal game (end with more than half hp if I do it right).

Some say longsword+turtle builds work well too, and is a lot safer..

Worst case, just dont start at blue. Udyr can do other paths if you start with turtle and dont spam stances, so try that

Doriantv

01-26-2011

Try 0/21/9 masteries, remember to stance-dance, etc. Make sure you have Alacrity Marks and Flat Armor Seals.

Amatzikahni

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Try 0/21/9 masteries, remember to stance-dance, etc. Make sure you have Alacrity Marks and Flat Armor Seals.
I prefer the point in Smite over Utility Mastery cause I always make the lanes take the buffs outside of the initial blue for faster ganking.

Lancefighter

01-26-2011

I run some weird version myself - smite mastery, utility up to 3 points in mana regen, 2 points in buff duration, then the rest up the defense tree. I feel udyr really needs the mana regen, even with blue buff >.>

Of random note: If you do tiger, you can 'preload' a tiger strike at your pool, costing no mana. your first attack on blue will release your dot (like 150ish damage, more if you have ad reds like i do), then you can change to tiger to apply the same dot instantly (well, after the first one runs out) This gives you a lot of damage really quickly, moreso than you can with phoenix >.>

Doriantv

01-26-2011

LilBallz used to run 1/8/21 on junglers, but that won't work anymore after the nerfs.

saixx

01-26-2011

1/16/13 i find best

1 smite mastery

3 pts MR, 3 pts armor, 4 pts dodge, 1pt nimblesness, 1 pt in phys dmg reduction(why get minion only, see a lot of people do that), 4 points HP buff(60hp total)

1pt ghost mastery, 3 pts in regen mastery, 4 pts exp mastery, 1 pt greed(more gold), 2 pt in mp regen(gets u .67/1 aka 3.35 mp/5), 2 pts buff mastery(30% longer buffs!!!!)

sorry for grammar, still at work

Arcolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I think the buff monsters scale with the combined levels of all champs. Could be wrong, but I think that's approximately how it works. It may scale off of average levels too.

--Arcolyte