golem at lvl1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PalaceBuffet

01-26-2011

I can kill golem at lvl1 with udyr easily when playing a customized map with bots, but when i play normal games, I die, every time. Why? please help.

SevenAteNine

01-26-2011

.... i do not know what you expect us to say

Booshin

01-26-2011

Do you have jungling tier 3 runes?
Do you buy phoenix first or turtle?
What items do you start with?
What's your masteries set up?
Do you have smite as one of your summoner spells?

If even one of those things is off, golem will probably be impossible to kill.

(you can probably do it without runes, but they make it easier)

D3m0nCh1ck3n

01-26-2011

nervousness?

PalaceBuffet

01-26-2011

i tried many times on practice map, every single time worked. i also tried many times on normal map, every single time failed.and yes i use smite, phoenix, healing potion and cloth armor. it just doesn't make sense. are the golems supposed to be different?

Booshin

01-26-2011

Jungle has been buffed recently. I think neutrel creeps got improved magic resist. If you don't have runes, golem is just honestly tough to fight. I've done it without runes with amumu, but it was close. And one time i forgot to immediatly drink a hp pot when the fight started and died. Not a lot of margin for error.

If you're finding you just can't solo him, ask your closest teammate to help you with golem. They don't have to do a lot, just run in and take a little damage/hurt golem a bit and then zip back to their lane.

Won't really effect them in laning and will gurantee you get golem.

NoobOnTheRise

01-26-2011

Do you have full runes? I usually get Armor pen. RED, flat Armor YELLOW, Magir resist/lever BLUE and flat HP quints..try to get 2 mastery points in minion dmg reduction....start with cloth armor and u should have 50+ armor at lvl 1....and clear golem camp with more than 300 hp

RaginHomoSapien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudChickenQueef View Post
nervousness?
yes

saixx

01-26-2011

idk I accidentally kept my mage rune page on when I jungled udyr last night. I still dominated the game. I admit my jungling was a little slower, but I did still came out witha 6/7/18. If I can jungle with mp/lvl/5 mag penn runes cd reduc runes you can jungle with just about anything. They did call it right though that MR has been buffed and that makes a difference. You just have to do it right and it works fine anyways.

I go cloth armor n hp potX5. Get phoenix lvl 1 for the aoe and cone shot. immediately upon taking a hit you pop a potion. Activate phoenix every time it comes off cd, at 525 or less hp pop ur smite...you do have smite and a potion right? thats really all thats necessary.

When I do have my right rune page its armor yellows, atk speed or armor penn marks, MR/lvl or atk speed blues, 2 hp quints and 1 exp quint. 1/16/13 masteries. I have atk speed runes recently for jungle eve prenerf, works quite well on most junglers so I'm giving them a chance, my old were armor penn and MR.

Sorry for grammar I'm typing while at work when I get the chance

I noticed u said u do use armor, smite, hp pot...not sure what you're doing, udyr is one the best junglers there is. Must be a fluke...fluke streak. ouch

You can always turtle it, if you are really having this bad luck go turtle lvl 1. You can kill golem, it will unbelievable slow, but will work safely.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Going to go with the "nervousness" response since you claim to have zero problems in a practice game. Creeps are the same in a normal game as they are in a practice game with bots, so the only variable is your mindset.