I thought the new female Champion was a tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

01-26-2011

Look at Shen, does that look like a tank to you? He may not look "amazing" to you fog, but he is still a tank... his skill set is nuts, and he's a ninja. Ninjas /= Big, Beefy Dudes.
Shen is just tough enough to match a giant minotaur in terms of damage soakage (doesn't help he uses his ninja-magic foo to direct damage elsewhere).

But from what people are saying, she's probably not a tank (her model strikes me as a caster, though meh)

Phinsmyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Why can't we have a skinny female champ? We have a ninja and he's one of the best tanks in the game.

Lazurea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

we need a female tank, and yeah.. who is to say runeterra females don't have higher muscle density or access to magical influences to make their beautiful figures more enduring and tankier?

It's easily possible in LoL for a woman to tank without needing to be a giant animal or a fat person.

Babeldygob

01-26-2011

She won't tank with her boobs, that's for sure.

Stormsoul

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Gragas is wearing basically nothing but he can be tanky, I don't see what you're getting at.
but you see, gragas is also the 'giant fat man tank' stereotype, whom doesnt need armor or clothes to be a tough guy because he's a ****ing giant fat man.

cougher0

01-26-2011

Panth looks like a beast+he has a shield, but he is NOT a tank

GmanSix

01-26-2011

Quote:
Gragas is wearing basically nothing but he can be tanky, I don't see what you're getting at.
He tanks with his gut. I think he accidentally drank Amumu and now Amumu tanks from within Gragas's gut.

TheShortestPath

01-26-2011

Quote:
He's wearing two-foot-thick rock solid blubber. That's enough to be tanky.