@Riot Instead of banning Brazilians from LoL, I have a better idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by THSi View Post
Imagin if you teacher just started teaching your whole class in spanish, which everyone but you understood. Would you try to switch to another class? Or would that be racist?
Well, that would mean you are taking Spanish classes.

GannonPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Kayote

01-26-2011

Race doesn't matter, it's how you play the game. If you suck I hate you. I don't care about your race, I don't care about how you talk. As long as you aren't feeding Akali I'm ok with having you around.

Ellye

01-26-2011

There are bad players and idiot people in every country.
No country is made solely by idiot people, no country has only bad players.

The majority of Brazilian players speaks English without a problem and don't troll, feed or anything like that. The issue is that the trolls and idiots are more vocal (and since they are the one speaking in Portuguese, it seems that they represent all Brazilians).

You don't think all Americans players are idiots because you saw a few American players that only troll and feed. You don't think that Americans can't speak English because you saw a few that can't (and I saw a lot that spoke something that only vaguely resembled English). It's the same for Brazilians or any other population.

tianshi

01-26-2011

huehuehuehuehuehue

IAmTheCandyMan

01-26-2011

I think this is the start of a good idea, but change it a bit

instead of ip addresses to do this, in the summoner profile, have an option where someone checks off what languages they know. That way, when MM is picking teams,, they can match peopel up that speak the same language. This would be pretty cool i think, it would help people who don't speak english, and help people that only speak english also.

JamesGondar

01-26-2011

I've always failed to understand why people whine about game disruption from other nationalities, with solo ranked being the only exception. Ever heard of getting some friends to play with?