@Riot Instead of banning Brazilians from LoL, I have a better idea

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woopington

01-26-2011

what about your bros over in britain?
We're not gonna play on the EU servers. They dont speak english.

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Ban everyone that doesn't speak English on our server, Br's would be the only ones banned. I'm tired of seeing "ALGUIM BRAZILIERO"

TinyNazrin

01-26-2011

They banned brazilian IPs from a game called Lost Saga when it first came out. Then they played over proxy and the whole lag problem became 10 times worse.

Cyndikate

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindwave View Post
I dont think they were going to ban BRs from lol anyway.
This isn't intended to ban or segregate BRs, but rather make the game easier for them to communicate with the people of their country, so they don't have to worry about getting harassed by the American players.

I felt that they would be better off playing with BRs that speak their language. True that some Brazilians speak english, but not every BR is the same.

bunitchu2

01-26-2011

some americans learning more than just english for a language would b a nice alternative too, or do u folks expect every online game to only have english speaking people?

lets think outside the box a bit too =)

and i dont mind americans come harass me when i speak portuguese, and when that happens only 1 statement from me flies to the chat:

"when it concerns someone other than my brazilian friend, i will speak in a language u understand ^^"

Cyndikate

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopington View Post
what about your bros over in britain?
We're not gonna play on the EU servers. They dont speak english.
I'm going to suggest the same thing on the EU servers. That way the british can Solo queue with the British, and the Germans can play with Germans, or something like that.

Schanner

Master Recruiter

01-26-2011

i think i speak for most of the good brazilian players when i say

srry for our bad players

TheZeusJuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettGDragon View Post
You ****ed Yanks think you're so special, get a life & learn to accept you're NOT the only people in this world.

Edit: Appologies for my outburst, I just HATE selfrighteous american people who just think that everything should revolve around them.
U mad cuz my country stylin' on ya?

trundleface.jpg

bDAD senpai

01-26-2011

The OP makes me sad to be an american...

Luvztt

01-26-2011

I think its funny all this rage agaisnt BR cuz most of the ppl cant even recognize whats portuguese or spanish or even french and just cuz they dont understand it they just assume its BR.

And i would like better to play with ppl that just speaks, i dont know, russian (that i dont understand a word) than playing with trolls and haters.

123456 ... 7