Teemo Rage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greenerpastures

01-26-2011

yeah i had the most fun ever last game with maxed CDR and shurelya's reverie+ghost. i had about a bajillion mushrooms out, and kept scooting around replacing them...there was one particularly epic fight where the enemy had 5 guys chasing 4 of ours as i was off farming, our guys ran through a gauntlet of shrooms and the enemy charged through the brush...and then turned back as they collectively hit 5 or 6 mushrooms....right into my waiting arms where i had a quadra kill, sadly broken up over time

Kerizak

01-26-2011

Mushrooms and move-quick are both VERY annoying, nothing like losing half your health for going into the jungle or missing a kill by 1 range because he just managed to get move quick up in time lol

Great Leader

01-26-2011

Because between his crazy mushroom spams, minor stealth, and ninja ability to dot you and run, you pretty much always expect to die and never know when.

Great Leader

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post
Because nobody likes getting cut down to size by a two-foot Yordle whose motto is "never underestimate the power of the scout code", that's why. It's like getting beaten senseless by your four-year-old nephew.
Imo Poppy is way more awesome in terms of midgets that apply rape directly to their victims.

Demener

01-26-2011

I started playing Teemo for the first time about 3 days ago (DCP so I've had him just ignored him).

OMG so amazing I've never had so much map awareness in any game ever, and I have always had my team compliment me on my shrooms.

I'm not even very good at Teemo, I've been building Nashtor's to spam Shroom as soon as I hit 6, then I just go more ability / AS items and giggle as people take my poison shots to the face and retreat into my shrooms.

Oh and I've learned something from playing as Teemo, normally you should NEVER chase someone through their tower, well if you're fighting Teemo NEVER chase him ANYWHERE, 3/4 of the time I get chased as Teemo they hit a pocket of shrooms and get ganked by my team.

<3

- First week as Teemo, still a scrub but loving it!

Raptamei

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmanSix View Post
Mushrooms are annoying. Dead Teemo can't drop anymore 'shrooms.
Actually, no matter what, when he respawns he always comes with two more shrooms just for you.

Legendariez

01-26-2011

Because I feel like Wile E. Coyote everytime I face him.

Gunflame

01-26-2011

teemo

AngelzDfc

01-26-2011

Alot of the rage comes from jealously. AstroTeemo is the best skin in the game hands down all other champs are jealous. Kennen's Around the world demand a better skin all of ours are lame!

Facelicker

01-26-2011

teemo=food to chogath
teemo=ap for veigar
teemo=nice garden gnome for anivia