Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Rage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Railen

01-26-2011

Mmm.... this thread is building within me a desire to play some Teemo.... with AP and MAXIMUM CDR gayness.

Zenharu

01-26-2011

Quote:
Gunflame:
Raise your hand if you want to decapitate teemo...

*raises hand*

*raises hand*

It's honestly his design. He walks up to you shoots a **** at you and you're blinded/poisoned and taking damage from some little ******ed squirrel with a blow gun. You're like "Why the **** is this rodent a champion? He's a ****** with a toy." And from level 6 on, you don't stand a chance, the mushrooms will fuel the rage and eventually, Teemo is the priority target. But he won't die, oh no. He'll Move Quick out of the fight, blind you, drop a mushroom to slow you, and get away with 5 HP. it's his hidden passive: Any time Teemo would take lethal damage, if Move Quick is active, Teemo's health cannot go below 1.

GayLord McD

01-26-2011

Because he requires a playstyle that is fairly different from your usual role-type to be even somewhat effective and he's hard to utilize as an actual DPS champ.

People often feed as Teemo, or appear to have somewhat mediocre scores due to the nature of his "support" so he's viewed as "useless" while his main focus, mushrooms, are commonly complained about as "ANNOYING AS ****!"

Basically, a champ that doesn't immediately seem to contribute much to a team and has frustrating mechanic to go against.

Recipe for hate.

PiriPiri

01-26-2011

Because you don't buy oracles.

Gunflame

01-26-2011

Am I the only thruthfully enjoying this thread. There must be more teemo hatred around.

Dèvi

Recruiter

01-26-2011

I'm loving it personally, I love playing teemo too

Railen

01-26-2011

His global taunt is the best in the game. Always active all the time, its his true passive.

Gunflame

01-26-2011

If you have a teemo in your team,... he is a feeder.
If the enemy has a teemo in their team... the is a ****ing shroom pooper annoying ***** piece of ****
If you do NOT have him on your team you say "we need to buy wards, we need them"
If the enemy doesn't have a teemo in their team you say... "wow I wish they had a teemo to feed on him"

Teemo is definetly the master of hatred

Forum Poster

01-26-2011

Quote:
shaitara:
Same reason why everyone raged at techie. Mushrooms are just annoying.

Imagine if the mushrooms stacked.

And your Q was the same as your R.

Sturg86

01-26-2011

Because most characters dont have any 700 base damage abilities, not to mention ones on short cooldowns that provide vision and slow.