Teemo Rage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

01-26-2011

Why is it that everyone hates teemo?... I know I do... I just don't know why...

If I'm Chogath I want to bite his head off
If I'm Veigar I want to nuke him in under 1 second
If I'm Anivia I want to freeze his teemo-toosh

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation why there's this teemo rage?

Sekundes12

01-26-2011

if i play him
i own you
you hate losing
thats why

Runix

01-26-2011

Because nobody likes getting cut down to size by a two-foot Yordle whose motto is "never underestimate the power of the scout code", that's why. It's like getting beaten senseless by your four-year-old nephew.

shaitara

01-26-2011

Same reason why everyone raged at techie. Mushrooms are just annoying.

Tealkan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Hidden passive global Taunt.

Honestly I think its a psychological thing, Teemo feels like he was designed to just infuriate people.

He moves so fast with his Move Quick, Has a dot, Known to be one of the most infuriating ways to die. He blinds you, which is a melee champions most annoying, teeth grinding experience. (I know I sigh deeply every time Teemo makes me miss a last hit because I was blinded). And then when you get to 6 and his Shrooms feel like they are Everywhere you go.

And they slow! The amount of times a shroom has let someone get away from me, I lose count.

By the point the only thing in your head is all th slights that little badger ******* has done to you all game, all the ****ling little annoyances, and something just snaps. After that point whenever you see his stupid smiling face you're reminded of him mocking you with each. and. every. single. one. of his abilities. You're going to single him out in a crowd and try and decapitate the little ****.

GmanSix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Mushrooms are annoying. Dead Teemo can't drop anymore 'shrooms.

Gunflame

01-26-2011

Raise your hand if you want to decapitate teemo...

*raises hand*

Azragal

01-26-2011

Most of the time are these reasons

- The moment you escaped safely with 150 up and is going to brush for tp and BLAM.
- The moment you are chasing that 50 hp MF and BLAM, slow for you, her strut goes up
- The moment you flash into a mushie and he is waiting you
- The moment you are being chased, is outmanuevering them with MS and juking and you step into 1..... 2....... 3 mushies and they caught up with you.
- The moment you are ABOUT to gank and BLAM, you tap ghost so the gank can be succesfull but suddenly BAM, you got counter gank and die, the rage increases if you are ganking baron or dragon

AlexT3HGR8

01-26-2011

Because everyone who plays him is an angry 13 year old troll that will put mushrooms everywhere and then feed.

Excitement

Recruiter

01-26-2011

A good teemo will abuse the **** out of mushrooms. Its just ungodly annoying to step one after another only to end up with a slivir of HP left or to gank someone and end up dying to a **** shroom in the brush.