Karma Speculation Thread - Feedback for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azragal

01-26-2011

Thread for speculations, suggestions and feedback from the community so that Riot can deliver a great hero.

Initial impression: Hybrid type of support since Karma = balance of good and evil, therefore you can build offensive or defensive or a mix of both

Riot said she is going to be support, so possibly a hero that works kinda like janna, can support in both ways

Expectations:

- Maybe she can switch both sides ( like cougar form from nid ) and do more damage/debuffs or more damage reduction/buffs, or her ulti is perfect balance, in which her spells can target ally or enemy giving respective buffs/debuffs.

- I wish she does not use any type of healing, MAYBE some type of regen buff.

- As support I expect the following debuffs: stun, slow, damage/AS reduction, armor/mr reduction, affecting position ( like janna ulti or poppy charge ), a thornmail effect.

- For buffs: CC reduction, regen, Repositioning, stealth, MS boost, Incoming Damage reduction, splitting hero damage ( someone damages x hero, part of it is transfered to her ), clones, or a shield that converts damage to healing.

- I would not like skills that are dependant on what enemy does, like damage based on hero kills or CS, maybe for the difference in AD/AP, or Armor/MR.

- She can babysit nicely

Thats all i can think right now, post your expectations people! This hero looks promising!

TehOwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Actually Yin and Yang refers to the balance of good and evil.

Karma refers to the Hindu and Buddhist belief that your actions in this life determine your destiny in future lives.

It has generally been thought of that if you do something bad to someone else, that it will somehow come back to you.

Perhaps Karma is a support that punishes people for attacking her allies?

I'm betting they put a "returns % spell damage" buff in. Like a temporary thornmail against casters.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Link to where Riot said she's a support?

PacoTferret

01-26-2011

I think she will be one of those great support champions that every one will say is OP and riot will nerf her and.. huh this sounds familiar to Sona.

TehOwn

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MittenMagick View Post
Link to where Riot said she's a support?
Firstly, she is definitely a caster.

Secondly, we have a serious lack of decent support champions.

Fazzxx

01-26-2011

yeah as seen from her name "Karma"

her skills would most likely punishes people who attacked her or her allies
maybe she could reflect the damage back at the enemies

Popifly

01-26-2011

I think her ult should be a passive that does 100 + (1/3AP) to the killer of an ally.
Also, her weapons are FANS for crying out loud. She's going to be 1337.

Hige

01-26-2011

how about a shield that absorbs damage% and then explodes doing damage in AoE, in order for it to explode you need to take enough damage... not like sion's where if you take damage the shield cancels.

this way she could be the female "tank" we've all been expecting.