My trundle feels inconsequential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrBoomBlob

01-26-2011

i've heard some people have had a lot of success with trundle going all runes -attack speed..and continue to build him to max AS quickly... i don't have the runes yet to try that,,, but if you did, maybe you could try that.

Riptwisted

01-26-2011

i have played a few games as crit trundle and thouse seem to go the best. just build like u normal do just add in one or two crit items that fit the match. infinity would be good. your sheen/trin has crit too so its all just gonna stack up.

when i did it i went ALL crit runes and started with the same jungle gear as u.
if u can early berserker boots and ziel you should be set up to crit someone to death pretty fast.

i would get your hp item now, presuming that u fineshed wriggles(u use randomins and its nice and cheep, i would at least stick with that for now) more slow = more crits = profit

since trinity really doesnt boost your crit damage u may want to skip it and build infinity and then just get phantom dancers or build another tank item such as gardians angle.

thats all the help i can give. i like what crit chance does for trundle damage output and it just feels right to get it on him. gl

22lazy

01-26-2011

I posted a thread on how I built him, and to be honest the tank tough build wwas what I was worried about feeling. Read it for explanation but I go for a lifesteal build because I think his cc reduction from w + merc treads makes it viable.

If you want to try my build for damage build take wriggle's, brutaliser, sheen, sterk's and merc treads. If the game goes on long enough consider your options with regards to yumou's ghost blade, banshee's, randuin's and tri force. Notice it's very cheap.

beetlefeet

01-26-2011

Don't worry about your trundle feeling inconsequential. It's not the size that matters.

RoflTroll

01-26-2011

You really shouldn't wish for more, that's just begging for a nerf stick in the end.