Twitch's Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooseflake

01-15-2010

Hey, so i like twitch and everything but i just wanted to see if he had any other skins and he does, but all it is is him dyed green for ten dollars. The champ is ten dollars to buy alone, is there any chance you could lower it? or atleast throw in another different looking skin in there and make it a bundle i suppose, either way thank you

mrtspence

01-15-2010

While on his aesthetics--has anyone else noticed that he has a ****ing Barney tail rather than a thin mousy one? It seriously pisses me off when not only does my entire team get raped by him, but that he doesn't even look kinda cool.

If Twitch was badass then it wouldn't suck nearly so much as it does to get killed. Case in point, would you rather get your face blown off by Arnold Schwarzenegger in full Terminator getup, or by some malformed rat-**** with messed up teeth, awful proportioning, a really stupid silk-esque jacket, and a tail that belongs on a basketball mascot!

Kardinal Syn

01-16-2010

@mrtspence
lol

Sir Prize

01-16-2010

I love the way Twitch looks and his kingpin Twitch skin has an eyepatch, sort of!

Mooseflake

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
I love the way Twitch looks and his kingpin Twitch skin has an eyepatch, sort of!
Yea i agree his regular skin is pretty cool now, but after playing him for a while his look has gotten a little dull to me, Maybe change the look of his crossbow to a wooden one or something, fur color to a black or white color, and a sexy hat. boom thats what i call a badass twitch