Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimion the Stoic

01-26-2011

She looks more Spanish/Mexican in the first sketch drawing (look at the eyes) and more African American in the second art.

DemonicKills

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Cool a new champion awesome! hey heres an idea release more maps and make a 1v1 available

Avathar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

But, why are the boobs gone? :P

Ravens Dagger

01-26-2011

where is our duck?

Lolily

01-26-2011

Just wondering, but why are her arms so short..o_o?

noproblempro

01-26-2011

I suppose that champion is going to be magic?

melee is best than magic

chiefbrownmonkey

01-26-2011

irelia?

Moreskin

01-26-2011

Fully clothed for the first time? Nice. Based on the weapon/clothing, I'm guessing she's going to be a caster, so that's exciting!

Mikiriko

01-26-2011

Yeah cool awesome. 972RP, 6300 IP money maker? Does she come with a map?

Just what we need another here today gone next week champion like Renekton, Caitlyn and the 40 other champions out of the 68 in game that are useless, recycled ideas from a combination of other champs.

Last core champ to come out in my opinion was Lux. Most of the stuff shortly before and since has been waste.

Dont get me wrong, I own pretty much every champ in the game. Infact I might own them all, but I find myself using the ones that have pretty much been in the game since the beginning, because they are the most useful. The rest just seem like novelties.

I mean its obvious this is your way of making money, but the last few champs have been junk and anyone that has played them will agree.

Just a little idea, when you guys do the video of these new champs, why not make a video with you guys vs real players. Maybe vs LoL topped ranked match players. Instead of play vs people that have agreed to let you own them, to make your new champs look good.

My opinions.

DocUnsane

01-26-2011

Well, her name is Karma... hence a South Asian connotation. (Indian/Thai/Islander/etc...)

Therefore the first image of the concept art was more appropriate than the second CG model.

Nothing to do with racial preference, just would make more sense in terms of the character as presented, so far.