Hmm... New champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angers Pride

01-25-2011

I was thinking, while viewing a thread from a guy talking about a horseman champion, which was a little tasteless to me.. And then i thought of and Arachne, or the half spider-half woman.
I took a part of it from the Greek mythology..

Name: Arachne The Weaver.
Passive: When her health is lower than 40% Arachne spills a web around her slowing the enemy champions movement speed by 25% and increasing her own by 15%
Q: Poisonous Sting : Arachne attacks her target with a sting, applying a venom that causes excruciating pain dealing moderate damage over time. (applies on-hit effects) damage : 70/90/120/140 mana cost: 60/60/60/60 cooldown 12/9/7/6 + 0.3 per bonus AD
W: Lightning Reflexes : Active : Anarche sprays web behind her allowing her to blink to a target, if the target is an enemy she hits an enemy, she applies a numbness poison reducing the targets attack speed by a percentage (5/10/15/20%) Passive : Increases Anarchne's attack speed by a perentage (5/10/15/20%) mana cost 75/65/55/45 cooldown: 13/12/10/8
E: Parasite : Anarchne's auto-attacks apply a parasite in the targets flesh, the parasite deals moderate damage, and if the target is killed during the parasite's duration Anarchne regains 4/6/8/10% of the targets max health. (With a cap of 350 (we dont want her to renew 700hp from killing Cho or Mundo) xD damage: 60/70/90/110 + 0.2 per bonus AD
R: Madness Instinct : Anarcne's attack and movement speed are increased (10/20/30% per lvl) and her damage by (30/40/50 per lvl) for 7 seconds with a 70/55/45 sec cooldown) with a 120/100/90 mana cost

Lore: Anarchne's beauty was well known through out the world, although the fact that she was a bounty hunter wasn't... She only took bounty's for male victims, seducing them, and then poisoning them with blood-red vine, giving them the option to choose their glass. In her mind, it was just a game. Men so overwhelmed by her beauty didn't care what glasses they take, and with a smile and a glimpse of disappointment Anarchne watched them die in agony... Then she would return to the shadows, waiting for an another throat to slit.. Until one bounty came, he seemed like a big fish, considering the enormous bounty reward for just a little mage... Anarcne went searching for him, he was easily seduced, but when he realized he is going to die he casted a spell that would as he said : "Prevent her from killing again". Although he was poisoned his spell worked, and when Anarchne killed her next victim, she was transformed into a monstrosity.. The wizard's was planning to transform her into a spider, but due to his dieing, the spells power started to ware off.. Unable to fully transform her, it turned her into a half human-half spider. With her beauty gone, the only way to get a chance to kill again, is to join the League.

"Don't worry my darling, this will hurt me, but it will hurt you much more" - Anarchne ready to inject her victim with deadly venom.

Health: 6/10
Attack 9/10
Spells 7/10
Difficulty 8/10

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=107982

The Burning Waffle

01-25-2011

I think the half woman/monster has been exhausted for the time being with cassie. I like the build (though it's very, very similar to some others) maybe in the future

Angers Pride

01-25-2011

Please do not insult me with Cassie.. ^.^
Good story i agree, but.. Katarinas little snake sister didn't really get to my heart.. ^.^
Cassie is a betrayer, Anarchne is pure evil.. :P
Although, Cassi seems like a little Naga copy for me.. No insults @ Riot ^.^

WalRoss

01-25-2011

one, wrong forum, you want champion feedback, and two, if you look at cancelled champions on the wiki, this has already been done.