Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hmm... New champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angers Pride

01-25-2011

I was thinking, while viewing a thread from a guy talking about a horseman champion, which was a little tasteless to me.. And then i thought of and Arachne, or the half spider-half woman.
I took a part of it from the Greek mythology..

Name: Arachne The Weaver.
Passive: When her health is lower than 40% Arachne spills a web around her slowing the enemy champions movement speed by 25% and increasing her own by 15%
Q: Poisonous Sting : Arachne attacks her target with a sting, applying a venom that causes excruciating pain dealing moderate damage over time. (applies on-hit effects) damage : 70/90/120/140 mana cost: 60/60/60/60 cooldown 12/9/7/6 + 0.3 per bonus AD
W: Lightning Reflexes : Active : Anarche sprays web behind her allowing her to blink to a target, if the target is an enemy she hits an enemy, she applies a numbness poison reducing the targets attack speed by a percentage (5/10/15/20%) Passive : Increases Anarchne's attack speed by a perentage (5/10/15/20%) mana cost 75/65/55/45 cooldown: 13/12/10/8
E: Parasite : Anarchne's auto-attacks apply a parasite in the targets flesh, the parasite deals moderate damage, and if the target is killed during the parasite's duration Anarchne regains 4/6/8/10% of the targets max health. (With a cap of 350 (we dont want her to renew 700hp from killing Cho or Mundo) xD damage: 60/70/90/110 + 0.2 per bonus AD
R: Madness Instinct : Anarcne's attack and movement speed are increased (10/20/30% per lvl) and her damage by (30/40/50 per lvl) for 7 seconds with a 70/55/45 sec cooldown) with a 120/100/90 mana cost

Lore: Anarchne's beauty was well known through out the world, although the fact that she was a bounty hunter wasn't... She only took bounty's for male victims, seducing them, and then poisoning them with blood-red vine, giving them the option to choose their glass. In her mind, it was just a game. Men so overwhelmed by her beauty didn't care what glasses they take, and with a smile and a glimpse of disappointment Anarchne watched them die in agony... Then she would return to the shadows, waiting for an another throat to slit.. Until one bounty came, he seemed like a big fish, considering the enormous bounty reward for just a little mage... Anarcne went searching for him, he was easily seduced, but when he realized he is going to die he casted a spell that would as he said : "Prevent her from killing again". Although he was poisoned his spell worked, and when Anarchne killed her next victim, she was transformed into a monstrosity.. The wizard's was planning to transform her into a spider, but due to his dieing, the spells power started to ware off.. Unable to fully transform her, it turned her into a half human-half spider. With her beauty gone, the only way to get a chance to kill again, is to join the League.

"Don't worry my darling, this will hurt me, but it will hurt you much more" - Anarchne ready to inject her victim with deadly venom.

Health: 6/10
Attack 9/10
Spells 7/10
Difficulty 8/10

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=107982

The Burning Waffle

01-25-2011

I think the half woman/monster has been exhausted for the time being with cassie. I like the build (though it's very, very similar to some others) maybe in the future

Angers Pride

01-25-2011

Please do not insult me with Cassie.. ^.^
Good story i agree, but.. Katarinas little snake sister didn't really get to my heart.. ^.^
Cassie is a betrayer, Anarchne is pure evil.. :P
Although, Cassi seems like a little Naga copy for me.. No insults @ Riot ^.^

WalRoss

01-25-2011

one, wrong forum, you want champion feedback, and two, if you look at cancelled champions on the wiki, this has already been done.