[Suggestion] JOIN game with a leaver - menu.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptnBarbosa

01-25-2011

Sometimes you just want to sign on and play a quick game. Maybe even experiment. If someone straight up quit a game, that game would show up in a list and you can just drop in with like a 10% IP boost. You are doing those players a service joining there leaver game. Of course this is in proportion to how much time you spent in the over all percentage of the game.

To resolve issues, you adapt the original players rune page and masteries.

I know Riot, you want people to buy champions in order to play them but this might be a fun innocent way to try them also while improving the quality of game for people that have lame leavers or internet problems.

A 2 minute disconnect gives your position to the queue. You also get a DC stat. This will show people how stable your internet is in future games.

CaptnBarbosa

01-25-2011

wrong forum. these needs to be put in PVP.net

Uncle Zarko

01-28-2011

Just saw a similar post here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=469859

ChasetheWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

If this is the wrong forum for that can i pose that we enable the ability to while chatting in game with somone you are able to click on there name and it will autofill the /w function for you because sometimes while in the middle of a game it is hard to spell friends names correctly in a timley manner. It would be very benifitial IMO.

Fuskamo

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredthemoose View Post
If this is the wrong forum for that can i pose that we enable the ability to while chatting in game with somone you are able to click on there name and it will autofill the /w function for you because sometimes while in the middle of a game it is hard to spell friends names correctly in a timley manner. It would be very benifitial IMO.
Try using /r ?