Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CD Spell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterOfElements

01-25-2011

You know? it would be cool if they decided to add a summoner spell for CDs. The spell would be something like:

Reduces all your normal skills cooldown by 50% and your ultimate skill cooldown by 20%.
Spell cooldown: 210 seconds

That way it wouldn't cause CD dependant champions, like garen, to look really OP being able to do the same skill twice in a row.

And ult has a lower reduction because it would be too good 50% for ults like Kat's with only 50 seconds cd or blitz with 40 seconds cd. Having a half cooldown reduction would be too much.

Pissfer

Recruiter

01-25-2011

I like this idea. The problem might be is that some characters (like Ryze) could literally single handedly ace a team after getting 5 man ganked (although... that would be pretty awesome)

MasterOfElements

01-25-2011

Quote:
Pissfer:
I like this idea. The problem might be is that some characters (like Ryze) could literally single handedly ace a team after getting 5 man ganked (although... that would be pretty awesome)

Yeah, that's why I decided to make a little change, to not make it so OP for some specific champions. Instead of a fixed reduction, it would have a % reduction, that way it would be fair for everyone.