CD Spell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterOfElements

01-25-2011

You know? it would be cool if they decided to add a summoner spell for CDs. The spell would be something like:

Reduces all your normal skills cooldown by 50% and your ultimate skill cooldown by 20%.
Spell cooldown: 210 seconds

That way it wouldn't cause CD dependant champions, like garen, to look really OP being able to do the same skill twice in a row.

And ult has a lower reduction because it would be too good 50% for ults like Kat's with only 50 seconds cd or blitz with 40 seconds cd. Having a half cooldown reduction would be too much.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

I like this idea. The problem might be is that some characters (like Ryze) could literally single handedly ace a team after getting 5 man ganked (although... that would be pretty awesome)

MasterOfElements

01-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
I like this idea. The problem might be is that some characters (like Ryze) could literally single handedly ace a team after getting 5 man ganked (although... that would be pretty awesome)
Yeah, that's why I decided to make a little change, to not make it so OP for some specific champions. Instead of a fixed reduction, it would have a % reduction, that way it would be fair for everyone.