Seriously, can we get a 15 minute surrender already?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Like 50 Jews

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unhandled View Post
No offense, but I call BS on this and would love to see proof of this ever happening. 0 turrets on the other team down and all three of your inhibitors down yet you get a win? Maybe once in the history of LoL, but not multiple times and very not likely for anyone reading the forums right now. Perhaps a fed carry got to 18 and backdoored every turret but I still think you're completely making this up. It certainly hasn't happened more than once to any one person.
Actually I've had this happen to me once. We were losing pretty bad and only had one nexus turret left and only the middle outer turret down for us. Somehow we got an ace and pushed all the way back in the time it took them to respawn (we had a panth and tf).

Bettysmith

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISABI54MU5 View Post
Beleive it or not some people like to actually finish a game win or lose. Something to be said for at least sticking it out till the end. A lot of people out there just love to give up. I think the most rare scenario in LoL is to see the victory/defeat caption without seeing "....with 4 of 5 votes" in the chat window.
Than those people can simply vote "No" to the surrender, but I am most certainly not interested in waiting the whole 25 minutes when a loss is inevitable. I'd rather give up and get into a new game with an actual chance then sit around and get raped because "It's too soon to surrender".

Ludwic

09-29-2010

BUMP I'm sick of 4 v 5s. There is only one time out of 15 that we actually won. There should seriously be a bigger penalty for leaving a game and drop the surrender down to 15 mins.

And in regards to the argument "people will die 3 times and want to surrender"

You need more than 60% of the votes to surrender and there is a greater incentive to stay and win because the IP/exp is twice as better. If there IS a chance then there wont be enough votes for the actual surrender.

But most people know when there is no chance in hell and having LoL tell me "you can't stop playing just cause you have a leaver" is really asinine.

(I'm raging atm so excuse the harshness of my tone)

Fran Madaraki

09-29-2010

I have seen all kinds of awesome comebacks. I have won 5v25 games. People are cowards.