[Suggestion] "Buy random Champion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

Dear Riot. Today I came up with a brilliant idea.To the shop of Champions add options "Buy a random Champion". The price of such purchase would be the 2500 IP and would cover all Champions available for purchase. This option would be risky, because we can hit the Champion for 450 IP but is there any chance to Champion for 6300 IP. I think this idea will appeal to a large number of players who love the risk.

rizbiz

01-25-2011

1. Buy all 1350 and 450 champs
2. Buy random
3. ????
4. Profit

correction: price should be average IP price of all champions you don't own.

Yol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

I agree with you, this idea is much better than mine. I also thought the price of 4000 IP, but the average price is more suitable for such an option.

King Sandeep

01-25-2011

Quote:
1. Buy all 1350 and 450 champs
2. Buy random
3. ????
4. Profit
Not really a good idea because you're going to have to spend the money to buy all the cheap champions. You might as well buy randoms a couple times and score a few good ones that way.

I don't think riot will implement this idea, not with such a low price tag. At a higher one, this would be a great idea. It could cost 585 RP.