Customize your recommended items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MerrylX

01-25-2011

Hey guys,

After playing the same champ a couple of times, usually I got a stabile itembuild that I use everytime, with some slight changes, depending on the (enemy) team. So I was wondering, wouldn't it be nice to have the possibility to change the bar of recommended items in the shopscreen? Like you can drag items from the shop upthere, so the next time you play this champion, you don't see the normal recommended items but the ones you've picked yourself.
I think this is also useful when you haven't played a certain champion for a long time, and when playing it once again you don't have to wonder 'ok, what was it that I used to buy for Malzahar?'. Maybe you can also have a 'reset'-button, so you can set it back to the original recommended items.

Just a suggestion, but I myself would find this very nice.

CaptnBarbosa

01-25-2011

I totally agree with this. There's recommended items and "Custom Items" that would be nice to drag and drop what you want in there.

Kirethorn

01-25-2011

There would need to be an option to reset back to default, or have them automatically reset upon patching so you can see changes. The recommended items are just that, recommended items for players. I support the idea, but new players still need to see them and the changes to the list.

Good idea though, would save me time in shop. Currently I click through the items in my recomended list to find the items I want (Infinity edge>BF sword>Bloodthirster>Vampiric sceptre) and leave the catalog open at consumables.

Pvster

01-27-2011

yes i fully support this, it'll make shopping faster as sometimes i have to take a few seconds longer to scratch my head and remember what item is listed where when i switch things up.

Magatsu Kiba

01-27-2011

great idea i always thought of this, but they wont do it, i dont really think riot hears what we say =/

Shiftyeyed

01-28-2011

This could be one of the best ideas as for a quick fix to be implemented into the game. +1 to you sir, this would be a small change that, for example, would allow those who take a break from LoL to come back and not have to think really hard on what that special item build was that they loved so much.

Ardinan

01-29-2011

This would be awsome because as the OP I tend to have a set item rotation I use and would like to be able to change the recomended items

MerrylX

01-30-2011

Thanks for all of the positive support, I keep reading about Riot not listening to us. Hopefully that's because they're so busy with developing new maps and awesome stuff
Still, as said before, it sounds like a small change, not too hard to implement, that might have some great benefits. So hopefully they'll listen to what we say

ZĂLOT

Master Recruiter

01-30-2011

Here's a standalone client that's modified. Its not endorsed but Riot but it works.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...read.php?t=358